Sevenoaks Iyengar Yoga classes
Inscription open for September to December 2018
- Monday class, pm 7:00-8:30. General/Intermediate. The Yoga Room in central Sevenoaks.
- Tuesday class, pm 7:00-8:30. General/Intermediate. Trinity School, Sevenoaks.
- Thursday class, pm 4:15-5:30. Beginners +. The Manor Clinic, Sevenoaks.
- Saturday class, am 9:00-10:30. General. Beginners welcome! Trinity School, Sevenoaks.
Come with an open mind and an empty stomach!
Upcoming yoga workshops in Sevenoaks!
– Saturday 24th November: 9:30-12:30 @ Trinity School, Sevenoaks.
Required minimum experience of 1 year Yoga practice with a qualified and registered Iyengar teacher.
For further information, please contact Toni. To reserve a place, pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer.
Email or call Toni to get more information and to make bookings!
IYENGAR® teaching qualifications are internationally recognised and are a benchmark of excellence. Teachers of IYENGAR® method must be fully qualified and certificated by Iyengar’s Institute of Pune, India and also bear the Certification Mark (the triangular logo above). All IYENGAR® Yoga teachers are experienced practitioners of yoga who have successfully completed rigorous assessments of their own practice and teaching.
Iyengar yoga pays special attention to the detailed alignment of the body and is flexibly structured to enable students of all abilities to work towards their potential.